Carry a carnelian to aid in fertility, or wear carnelian beads around your waist.
Fertility ~ Courage
Carnelian brings an influx of life force, sexual and creative energies, and assertive will. It is of great help to the gentle souls who wish for good things but have difficulty making them happen. Carnelian is a powerful ally to call upon when one needs to take major action. It lends courage to go ahead and dedicate oneself to a new path. It helps procrastinators decide on a course of action.
Carnelian protects against envy, fear, and rage, and helps to banish sorrow from the emotional structure. It provides energy conducive to the stabilization of energy in the home.
- In ancient times, Carnelian was believed to give the wearer courage in battle and to give timid speakers become both eloquent and bold. Today it is see as a stone that supports qualities of leadership and courage.
- The energy of carnelian is favorable with respect to cleansing negativity from other stones. When directed, it provides for a clearing action while directing any negative energy, which is in the area, toward the light of transmutation.
- It can assist one in drama and in pursuits related to theatrical presentations.
- Carnelian is also known as Sard
- Carnelian has a long and storied past, and was once considered strictly the property of the noble class. People holding high social statuses were often buried with this gem stone.
- In Egypt it was worn by master architects to show their rank of builder.
- Carnelian clarifies the voice. It is the Singer’s Stone
- Carnelian is traditionally known to guard against falling masonry and accidents with tools. Today it guards the home from theft, fire, storm or accident.