• Brown Jasper, called Egyptian marble, was one of the traditional Jaspers in Ancient Egypt used for amulets, ritual vessels, and jewelry.
• Native Americans and other indigenous societies carved it into arrowheads for luck and protection, and utilized the stone to call in rain.
• Brown Jasper is a major component in many Jaspers, including Picture Jasper, Bruneau Jasper, Bat Cave Jasper, Shiva Lingam Stone, and Elephant Skin, Spider and Dalmation Jaspers.
• Its cleansing effect eliminates negative energy and stabilizes the aura.
• It is particularly grounding as a worry stone, and may be used as a rescue stone for dissolving a sudden rush of fear, anger or panic.
• It is also effective for banishing nightmares or harmful thoughts.
• Brown Jasper is a remarkable talisman for cutting down or quitting smoking. It removes harmful toxins from the system over time, and increases the resolve needed to overcome the emotional triggers that perpetuate the behavior.
• Use Brown Jasper as a charm for all property matters, such as buying, selling or renting a home, and for success in business transactions having to do with finances and loans.
• In the home or office, Brown Jasper protects against electromagnetic energies, technological pollution, noise and hyperactivity.
A quintessential Earth Stone, Brown Jasper, known also as Marble Jasper, is deeply connected to the planet as “home,” and engenders security and protection, nurturing and healing. Today Brown Jasper promotes ecological awareness and is highly effective in alleviating geopathic and environmental stress. It cleanses the physical and emotional body of toxins and negative thought forms, and repairs the aura, bringing stability and balance. Its frequency facilitates deep meditation and centering, and grants access to past lives for karmic healing.