“I ask for the revelation of my highest path of service, and I embrace it fully, knowing I am protected from all harm.” – Naisha Ahsian
Mineral makeup of Potassium, Sodium, Calcium, Barium, Strontium, Oxygen, Silicon, and Hydrogen with a Monoclinic crystal structure
Zodiac: Sagittarius and Scorpio
Planet: Jupiter, Neptune
Element: Water, Earth, Fire and Aire
Chakra: Root (1st), Solar Plexus (3rd), Third Eye (6th), Crown (7th), Soulstar and Earthstar
Protection ~ Transformation
Charoite brings spirituality into the earth plane level, assists in past life memory work and assists one in being a more effective healer. It can help to ground high frequency energy into the physical realm. Charoite can assist healers or others who work with high-frequency vibrations, as it assists in both regulating their flow through the body and in grounding excess energy to prevent psychic burn-out.
It activates the latent inner knowledge that can lead you to your path of service to the world by opening and connecting energies of the upper and lower chakras.
- Named for the Charo River in Siberia. The word “Chary” in Russian means “magic” or “charms.”
- Charoite comes from an area of Siberia once associated with political prisoners and has become a source of comfort and a symbol of endurance in adversity.
- Charoite is known for its powerful emanation of the Purple Ray and can therefore help to protect from psychic attacks and cleanse the aura dispelling negativity, fear and disharmony
- Charoite can increase the likelihood of synchronicites in one’s life
- One of nature’s best dream stones
- It grants the courage to start over after repossession, overcomes job loss in an area of high unemployment, and sustains those in prison, boarding school, the hospital or in residential care.
- Wear Charoite to avert premonitions of disasters you cannot prevent, and to channel these powers into positive intuition.
- Charoite can be used to overcome obsessions and compulsions.
Charoite energies blend beautifully with Amethyst, Moldavite, Seraphinite, Lunzite, Apatite, and others ~ To use Charoite for protection and enhance those qualities, Smoky Quartz, Black Tourmaline & Jet are wonderful additions.