Our #DGLIVE Sales on Facebook showcase a curated variety of skillfully polished crystals along with stones and minerals in their natural, raw state. The lives may also include other tools that support your journey – oracle decks, jewelry, grids, essential oils, herbal blends, etc.
I allow my intuitive sense to choose items from our extensive inventory to enhance and expand your live experience.
HOW TO WIN A PURCHASE
1. To purchase one of the items featured, be the first to comment “SOLD, Item Number, Item Letter” during the live feed.
2. You will also need to let us know in the comments if you want to Pick Up your item at the Shop, or if we will need to Ship it to you.
3. Winners will be selected on a first comment basis as WE see them.
4. Our event moderators will reply to you while live to confirm that you’ve claimed the item.
5. If you join us AFTER the live has ended, you may still claim any unsold items. We will reply to you the following day in the order your comments are received.
6. The following day, winners will be sent an invoice from DreamingGoddess.com, which must be completed in 24 hours.
7. To receive an invoice make sure you have registered and/or updated your account information on DreamingGoddess.com
Your Dreaming Goddess Account
1) Visit the “My Account” tab
2) Login or Create an account
3) Write down or save your username and password
4) Add your current Billing and Shipping address
5) Please make sure to populate the NAME fields in your account so that we can find you in our system.
6) Click “Save Changes”
7.) Local pickup will be available at the Shop if you prefer, otherwise standard shipping charges will apply.
There is tight security on our website; this is for our protection, and yours.
If you can’t log in on the first try, but you know you have an account, PLEASE use the “Forgot Password” link to access your account, so that our system does not lock you out unnecessarily.
If you experience ANY problems in using our website, including with payment and invoicing, please send a screenshot of the error you have received to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that our web developer can fix the issue. This will help our small business to improve the experience for you and the rest of our community as well.
♥ Please and thank you for your kind assistance. ♥