DGLIVE Crystal Sales ~ Live on Facebook @dreaminggoddess
Thursdays at 6:30pm EST
Authentic ~ Brand New Finds ~ Ethically Sourced ~ One-of-A-Kind Specimens
Each #DGLIVE Crystal Sale with Rhianna highlights a curated variety of skillfully polished crystals and exquisite carvings, along with stone and mineral specimens in their natural, raw state. You will see towers, spheres, wands, free forms, palm stones, tumbled stones – all kinds of shapes, sizes, and price points. I also share gemstone bracelets, and other healing tools that support your journey – oracle decks, manifestation grids, hand-crafted herbal blends and more.
I intuitively, handpick each Specimen for the DG and new pieces are offered to our online community, during our live sales, before they make their way into our vast in-store collection of crystals. #DGLIVE peeps also receive a heads up about new product lines, custom DG Ritual Kit releases, special pre-orders, and upcoming sales.
I have been buying gems and minerals for three decades resulting in many long-lasting friendships and dear connections with my extended stone families. I strive to assist in the creation of supportive communities on a global scale by pursuing authentic relationships and stones that are ethically sourced. Much of our inventory comes directly from the mines, straight to us, through the families that own them. I cherish time spent with my vendors and friends, talking about their mines, unpacking barrels full of crystals, listening to stories of discoveries and magic. There’s no doubt that the stones are alive, and the mines can speak.
~ After we go live, share our #DGLIVE video on your FB page. Then comment “shared” in the LIVE feed comments so we know you’ve shared.
Everyone who shares will be entered in the DGLIVE Prize Giveaway. ~
~ Every Buyer will receive a FREE Tumbled Stone. Each week Rhi will select a tumbled stone for the group from an exclusive inventory not yet available at the Shop.~
~ Every NEW buyer will receive a DG Swag Bag with their purchase.
~ Whoever claims item number 111 will also win one of our custom #DGMAGIC Herbal Blends. ~
~ During the DGLIVE Rhi will ask a couple of magical trivia questions for lovely stone prizes. ~
~ Orders of $150 and above will receive FREE shipping! ~
HOW TO CLAIM AN ITEM ON THE DGLIVE
1. To purchase one of the items featured, be the first to comment “YES (or SOLD) and the Item Number, Item Letter” during the live feed.
2. Joining us for the first time? Add to the above comment, Pick Up or Ship.
3. Winners will be selected on a first comment basis as WE see them.
4. Our event moderators will reply to you while live to confirm that you’ve claimed the item. This usually is only a heart on your comment.
5. If you join us AFTER the live has ended, you may still claim any unsold items. Please PM Dreaming Goddess with your desires.
6. To receive an invoice make sure you have registered and/or updated your account information on DreamingGoddess.com WITH SHIPPING DETAILS and ***1st time buyers, please PM the DG with your email address.
7. Winners will be sent an invoice from DreamingGoddess.com on Friday; it must be paid within 24hrs. Please check your Spam, Social, and Promotions folders – *IF* you don’t receive an invoice please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Dreaming Goddess Account
1) Visit the “My Account” tab
2) Login or Create an account
3) Write down or save your username and password
4) ADD YOUR CURRENT BILLING AND SHIPPING ADDRESS
5) Please make sure to populate the NAME fields in your account so that we can find you in our system.
6) Click “Save Changes”
7.) Local pickup will be available at the Shop if you prefer, otherwise standard shipping charges will apply.
There is tight security on our website; this is for our protection, and yours.
If you can’t log in on the first try, but you know you have an account, PLEASE use the “Forgot Password” link to access your account, so that our system does not lock you out unnecessarily.
If you experience ANY problems in using our website, including with payment and invoicing, please send a screenshot of the error you have received to email@example.com, so that our web developer can fix the issue. This will help our small business to improve the experience for you and the rest of our community as well.
♥ Please and thank you for your kind assistance. ♥