Charoite is a complex mineral containing potassium, sodium, calcium, barium, strontium, oxygen, silicon and hydrogen. It occurs primarily in dense fibrous aggregates. It is found in Siberia and takes it name from the Charo River of that region.
Brings spirituality into the earth plane level. Helps to protect from psychic attacks and cleanses the aura dispelling negativity, fear and disharmony. Assists in past life memory work. Assists one in being a more effective healer. Said to support one to step out onto your spiritual journey.
- The word “Chary” in Russian means “magic” or “charms.”
- Charoite comes from an area of Siberia once associated with political prisoners and has become a source of comfort and a symbol of endurance in adversity.
- Charoite is known for its powerful emanation of the Purple Ray and can therefore help to protect from psychic attacks and cleanse the aura dispelling negativity, fear and disharmony
- Charoite can increase the likelihood of synchronicites in one’s life
- One of nature’s best dream stones
- It grants the courage to start over after repossession, overcomes job loss in an area of high unemployment, and sustains those in prison, boarding school, the hospital or in residential care.
- Wear Charoite to avert premonitions of disasters you cannot prevent, and to channel these powers into positive intuition.
- Charoite can be used to overcome obsessions and compulsions.
Charoite helps to ground higher frequencies, preventing psychic burnout. Reduces fear and bad dreams. Emanates a powerful purple ray of light, directing deep healing work. Merges the crown and heart charka.