Red Jasper aids in manifesting creative ideas and in balancing sexual energy. Strengthens the root chakra and connection to the earth, and supports the release of kundalini energies. Red Jasper can help enhance one’s endurance and stamina and can work over time to increase the amount of chi, or life force, in one’s energetic field. It strengthens one’s connection to the Earth. It enhances memory, especially of dreams or other inner experiences. Its energy pattern is so stable that it tends to stabilize one’s own energies if one wears or carries it or keeps it in the environment.
- A strong protection gemstone, it is known to protect against hazards of the night.
- Considered very lucky for actors.
- Red Jasper was called the blood of Mother Earth by Native American tribes.
- The ancient Egyptians linked Red Jasper with the fertilizing blood of Mother Isis, and often carved it into protective amulets to be placed upon the neck of the deceased, engraved with the 156th chapter of the Book of the Dead.
- Red Jasper is marvelous for clearing the mind during meditation, prayer or contemplation.
- It is an excellent stone for shamanic journeying and astral travel.
Jasper in general tend to have a slow-moving influence. They are gentle, nurturing and relaxing, bringing tranquility and healing. They are good for grounding and protection.
Jasper is a microcrystalline variety of quartz. The name jasper comes from the Greek word meaning “spotted stone” and they can include up to 20% foreign materials which account for its wide variety of colors and patterns.
Helps to slowly increase personal life force energy. Enhance endurance; stamina. Strengthens connection to Earth. Root chakra stone; connects to Kundalini energy. Stabilizes energies.