Aragonite is a calcium carbonate mineral who’s crystal system is orthorhombic. The most popular form is the reddish Star Clusters which are found in Morocco. It also comes in a variety of other colors.
It is often used to center and ground physical energies and is very useful during stressful times. Assists in emotional growth and self-healing work, aids in renewed strength and confidence.
- The most popular forms of Aragonite for metaphysical use are the reddish Aragonite Star Clusters found in Morocco.
- Frequent (once a week), clearing in running water or with sage smoke is recommended, especially if one is doing healing work on oneself or others as they absorb negative energy quickly & easily.
- First discovered in Aragon province, Spain where its name was derived.
- Use when working with the root chakra, for grounding and strengthening your connection to Mother Gaia, supports Earth stewardship.
- Clean/clear frequently under water, even after a meditation with it.
- Promotes focus & concentration, calms, centers & stabilizes, while increasing the ability to remain patient.
- Use to clear blockages of energies in ley lines and for healing geopathic stress (a disruption in the electromagnetic field of earth)
- Sleep with this stone under your pillow to relieve insomnia.
- Use to heal energy blockages that may have originated from past life issues.
- Place over your chakras to release negative or blocked energy.
- Said to stop night twitches and muscle spasms.
- Wear the aragonite cluster to help you to face your fears.
- Aragonite is a storm element stone:
Storm element stones are for transformation.
Storm is composed of the energy created by the other four elements when they combine in a balanced fashion. Storm energy activates any chakra and cleanses and balances the mind, body and spirit as a whole. It is associated with spiritual transformation and vision.
Use storm stones to bring radical change, experience deep spiritual cleansing
A grounding stone, used to clear and activate the auric field, chakras and meridians; Star clusters blend the energies of all 5 elements, creating a sense of balance, radiating energy outward in all directions.
Affirmation: I am grounded and connected to the energy of the earth.