A heart healing stone, chrysporase supports one to feel and express love. Helps you to see karmic issues in relationships. Balances yin-yang energy. Assists one to forgive. Prosperity stone.
- Chrysoprase gets its green color from nickel, and it often occurs as nodules or in crevices in nickel deposits.
- Wearing or meditating with these stones can facilitate a deep heart connection with the spirit of the Earth Mother, as well as Devas and other Earth-spirit entities.
- Protection on sea voyages
- Chrysoprase is said to be the favorite gemstone of Alexander the Great.
- Chrysoprase is used as a shield or protector from negative energy. A small bowl of Chrysoprase kept by the front entrance of the home is a very wise procedure.
- If used in jewelry, Chrysoprase should only be set in silver and has more power carved in the shape of a heart.
Chrysoprase emanates a pure Green Ray of light providing deep heart healing and the ability to remain heart centered. Useful in aligning and balancing the chakras. Connects strongly to the Earth and nature spirits.