A heart healing stone, Chrysoprase supports one to feel and express love. Helps you to see karmic issues in relationships. Balances yin-yang energy. Assists one to forgive. Prosperity stone.
- Chrysoprase gets its green color from nickel, and it often occurs as nodules or in crevices in nickel deposits.
- Wearing or meditating with these stones can facilitate a deep heart connection with the spirit of the Earth Mother, as well as Devas and other Earth-spirit entities.
- Protection on sea voyages
- Chrysoprase is said to be the favorite gemstone of Alexander the Great.
- Chrysoprase is used as a shield or protector from negative energy. A small bowl of Chrysoprase kept by the front entrance of the home is a very wise procedure.
- If used in jewelry, Chrysoprase should only be set in silver and has more power carved in the shape of a heart.
For more information on Chrysoprase, please click here.
Works well with…
Chrysoprase harmonizes well with stones such as Danburite, Lepidolite, Amblygonite, Phenacite, Kunzite and Morganite. When paired with Kunzite or Morganite, it will bring forth the loving aspects of the heart. If you wish to strengthen the Heart Chakra, combine Chrysoprase with Moldavite. Pairing Chrysoprase with Phenacite allows the inner spiritual vision of the heart’s wisdom to come forward. To emphasize the relaxing properties of Chrysoprase, use it with either Lepidolite or Amblygonite. When combining Chrysoprase with Danburite it completes the link between the Heart and Crown Chakras.